Car Film, Matt Chrome Film, Car Wrap Vinyl Film
|FOB Price:||Get Latest Price|
|Min. Order:||1 Roll|
|Production Capacity:||10, 000 CTN/Month.|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, Western Union, Paypal|
- Type: Accept OEM
- Sticker Use: Body Stickers
- Car Body Sticker Type: Whole Body Sticker
- Rear Sticker Type: Decoration Sticker
- Size: 1.52*18m
- Transport Package: 1 Roll/CTN
- Origin: Guangzhou, China
- Material: PVC
- Kind: Personalized Sticker
- Car Glass Sticker Type: Car Film
- Brand: Catpiano
- Trademark: Accept OEM
- Specification: Package size: 15cmx15cmx155cm
- HS Code: 3919909000
Car body wrap PVC Material Matt Chrome Car Wrap Vinyl Film
1.High stretch film,can be wrap car body.
2.Many design graphic can be choose.
3.With air channel,easy to install.
4.PVC material,environment friendly.
5.3D texture design,elegant and beauty.
6.Long service time,3-5 years durability.
1. No pasting in rainy or cloudy weather.
2. No waxing one week before the pasting of the car sticker.
3. No washing in 48hrs after the pasting. If there is crimp or crease or if the temperature is low, better blow it with a hair drier first from a certain distance and then to paste.
|Feature||PVC Material Colors Matt Chrome Car Wrap Vinyl Film, 1.52m width|
|Heat resistance||-15°C to +150°C|
|Glue||30um Imported removable glue|
|Release paper||120gsm embossing paper|
|Size||1.52 * 18m|
|Durability||Indoor 5-6 years; |
outdoor: 3-4 years
|Optional Color||Black, Green, Fluroscent yellow, Gold, Rose red, Red, Orange, Purple, Blue, etc.|
1. Cleaning the surface with rubbing alcohol prior to installing the vinyl will help with adhesion and clean any contaminants that may cause imperfections
2. Using a heat gun can aid in the installation by making the vinyl more pliable and also help remove wrinkles
3. Using a soft rubber squeegee will help smooth out bubbles and wrinkles.
4. W can help you to buy the best heat gun and squeegee if you need
1. Q: How much vinyl does it take to wrap a car?
A: For a car with 4 seats, 15 meters is enough without any mistakes. 1 roll of size 1.52x30m could be used for 2 cars. A larger car will obviously take a little more.
2. Q: What application method do we use on this film?
A: This film should use the dry application method to clean the surface ,so that no oils, grease, wax, or other contaminants are residual.
3. Q: How long will this vinyl last?
A: A professionally applied vehicle wrap will last between 3 and 5 years
4. Q: Would it hurt car paint after removing?
A: Installing film on car body would not hurt the paint. Also, it is extremely easy to remove. After removing, no glue,no any residue is left on the car surface. Car paint would remain what it look like before installation.
5. Q: How could I learn to wrap a car with this film, this is my first try?
A: Our company have a full experience in car wrapping, and have lots of car wrapping teaching data and videos. We will try our best to teach you knowledge and skill of car wrapping to make sure you learn it.